Section1: What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
Personal identification information including company name, your name, email address, phone number, and IP address.
Section2: How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you contact to us.
Section3: How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can respond to your queries, questions, claims, any kind of requests, and so on.
Section4: How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on our database which is highly protected and only we have access to.
Section5: What is your data protection right?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- ・The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- ・The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- ・The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ・The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ・The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- ・The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us [info[at mark]flmoat.com].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may
collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Keeping you signed in
Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Section7: Privacy policies of other websites